"a child...inspires in me two sentiments; tenderness for what he/she is, and respect for what he/she may become."
I believe that the strongest person in the world is really the one who recognizes their needs and asks for help.
I encourage my clients to be "present in the moments of their lives" so that their needs are recognizable regardless if they are a child in chaos, an adolescent in angst, or an adult in evolution.
It's your time and effort, so I encourage you to search out that particular guide who is capable of understanding your present potholes, past mile markers, or pathway of your future.
- Professional Counselor
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- MA in Counseling, Bradley University
- B.S. - Psychology, Illinois State University
- Psychotherapist - Chapin & Russell Associates
- EAP Counselor - RMS, Inc.
- Psychotherapist - The Antioch Group
- EMDR Level I
Advanced Training & Expertise:
- American Counseling Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Assoc
- American Play Therapy Association
- Sandplay Therapist of America
- "Muggling Through"